RE: no brake lights- suggestions?

To: "'Craig Halsted'" <chalsted@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: no brake lights- suggestions?
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 15:50:29 +0930
if I pull the 2 wires off the 2 plugs coming off the switch the brake pedal
actuates and touch those wires together, shouldn't I have brake lights
(checking the switch) or at any rate shouldn't one of those wires be hot all
the time and the switch completes the circuit?

Hi Craig,
The brake switch gets its power from a 30A fuse designated "L", perhaps it
is kaput!
The fuse also provides power to the foglamps and maplamp, not something that
you would notice not working.

6:05 PM