Datsun Meet, New York

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun Meet, New York
From: Jim Gammon <gtpjimgammon@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 19:37:28 -0700 (PDT)
A total of, I believe 6 Datsun roadsters were present, along with a
number of owners, like me - of "not runnig right now" roadsters. Mine
is a 69 2K in the final progess of an engine transplant, another 69
motor.

  I am not able to recall all the names, but there were (I think) 3
69s, 2 671/2s, and a racer of mixed heritage,or is that parentage.

  The Brewery was friendly, but I did not taste the beer, likely a
good choice as I was on short sleep and had a 2 hr drive home. I
brought my son, Jimmy, who has mild CP. Good kid.

  Craig, we missed you. Seems almost everyone has bought something from you!

  It was damp and cool, but it didn't rain on us. It rained both to and from,
however.

  JimG Manasquan NJ 1969, red and in process of engine/trans ectomy.