Re: what's great about solvang and shasta show

To: gregs672liter@netzero.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: what's great about solvang and shasta show
From: Paceset1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 07:33:14 EDT
Greg,

You're message about your long term relationship with your roadster could
not have been more poetically written, and I think many of us can relate.   I
purchased my 68 2000 in 1971 as a Freshman in college.  She has been in
hibernation since 1973.  A couple years ago, after discovering so much
available
support from Datsun roadster fans still alive, I've begun a full  restoration
of
her.  With work, family, and even still continuing  college education, it's a
slow process in my "spare time".  But, one day,  I'll be driving her again!  I
sure can relate how my roadster, though in  the garage, has been with me
throughout my adult life, marriages, divorces,  homes, children, graduations,
recent grandchildren, family deaths.... through it  all.   There could be a
most
exquisite, expesssive automobile at a car  show; Yet the one I would most wish
to drive home would no doubt be my 68 Datsun  Roadster.

Kevin
68 SRL311
Ossipee, NH