RE: Head thickness specs/ overheating

To: <tputland@charter.net>, "Datsun List"
Subject: RE: Head thickness specs/ overheating
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:40:05 -0700
Tim,

I just went to the 311s.org Forums, clicked the Search button, entered "head
thickness" (without the quotes) in the "Search for Keywords" box, checked
the "Search for all terms" radio button, clicked the Search button , and
found 22 matches. Scrolled down the list and saw "Head thickness" and "head
cut to much" topics. The latter has the answer for a R16 motor (you didn't
say which):

<http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1901>

So, what did you do differently when searching for this info?

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 SPL311