Re: Head thickness specs/ overheating

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Head thickness specs/ overheating
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:14:39 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
First you need to determine whether it is really overheating.  What gauge are
you using?  Second, you might have a blown head gasket.  Third, you might be
running too lean from the carbs or a vacuum leak.  Check the plugs to see if
they look lean.  Make sure you got the thermostat in the right way.

Andy