RE: 4.37 posi for sale - $100

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 4.37 posi for sale - $100
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:15:09 -0800
There's a big difference between a welded or locked diff and a properly set
up limited slip (notice I said "properly set up").

With a locked diff, you'll get major understeer when entering a corner.
You'll finally scrub off enough speed for the front tires to bite. Then you
will get snap oversteer as the rear breaks loose.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org