RE: 4.37 posi for sale - $100

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>, "Roadster List"
Subject: RE: 4.37 posi for sale - $100
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:55:32 +0000
This is quite true for a street car-
on a race car, you typically enter a corner
with enough speed that the weight transfer
lets the inside wheel spin, and the outside becomes the 'driver.'
It's a disconcerting feeling of 'step- out' as the weight transfers
until you get used to it-
and then it's really useful... for a race car.

Good to see you at Pacific, Gordon-
had an even better time in Canada
last weekend!

Toby