Re: 12V Coil for Electronic Ignition

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: 12V Coil for Electronic Ignition
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 08:41:21 -0500
Pete,

Do you have a part number? There are several MSD Blaster 2 coils with
different primary resistance.
I've got the 8208 documented as the correct coil, but I haven't been
able to validate that number.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Pete Peters:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001