Re: engine mount woes

To: boakes@gmail.com, "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: engine mount woes
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:44:40 -0700
There is barely room to get a wrench on the nut and no way to get a drill close
enough. Only easy way to even SEE the nut is to look between the carbs.

It looks like this engine mount was cut off once before now that I really get
under the car and check all around.

Time to cut I guess...

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL...and now a part car FOR SALE cheap cheap..and again, until I
find another...
                       Still clueless but always learning