Re: engine mount woes

To: tputland@charter.net
Subject: Re: engine mount woes
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 16:14:05 -0500
Tim,

It's been a long time since I pulled an engine, but as I recall the top
end of the engine mount is secured to a metal bracket that is then
bolted to the block. You might take a look and see if this is the case.
If so, unbolt the bracket from the block and lift the engine out. Then
you will have plenty of room to get to the mount.

Good luck,
Pat

Thusly spake tputland@charter.net:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001