Re: the gasket goes where?

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: the gasket goes where?
From: "Bill Oakes" <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:48:03 -0500
Ok, I added another photo to the set - the last photo is from the
tear-down phase, and it looks like the motor is mounted the same way
as I have it now.

Honestly, I think my brain is cramping up, I can't figure out how to
mount the arms to the body.

Maybe with a night of sleep it will make sense later.....

One step forward, two steps back - the world of restorations, huh?

thanks all
-Bill