Re: [Roadsters] OT: How fast do you have to be going to do this???

To: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: How fast do you have to be going to do this???
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 13:39:45 -0600
Seeing how the temp gauge is in centigrade, I would expect the
speedometer to be in Kph, which would seem to be WAY to slow for this
kind of damage. I don't know what country it happened in, but the
markings on the emergency vehicle is not in English (picture 9).

They mush have been thrown out of the car, as there is no sign of blood
on the car that I can see.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Tim:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001