Re: [Roadsters] 2000 engine pull ?s

To: <ppeters914@comcast.net>, "'Datsun Roadster List'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 2000 engine pull ?s
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 19:12:12 -0800
<snip> Don't forget to have pan or can or whatever ready to catch the
oil that didn't drain out of the tranny....

> I haven't been there, but I've read plenty of posts from folks who
have! <g>

Pertains to 1600's. Always had 2000's. First experience of 4-spd trannys
for me was after buying a non-op 1600 roadster from a young lady. I
unbolted and removed the driveshaft, to make it easier for a tow truck
to tow the roadster home. After the tow truck lifted the roadster front
and pulled away, I saw a lake of tranny fluid in her driveway. Oops!

Fred - So.SF