[Roadsters] Hood River, OR roadster run

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Hood River, OR roadster run
From: Leigh Brooks <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:59:36 -0800
Exit64 (Mike) and I are thinking of hosting a roadster run sometime
this spring or early summer.

We're 60 miles east of Portland on the Columbia River. The drive from
Portland is really nice. There are also some great drives around
here. Maryhill, WA has a Stonehenge replica that is a great photo-op.
Timberline Lodge at Mt. Hood is a great destination. Hood River is
"the wind surfing capital of the world", plus we've got the Full Sail
brewery and some decent wineries!

Last year there was a huge Mini gathering here, as well as one for
Rolls Royces.

Thinking of folks coming in on Friday or early Saturday, a Saturday
morning drive (3-4) hours followed by a BBQ.

Any interest?

Thanks,

Leigh Brooks