Re: [Roadsters] smog plugs

To: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] smog plugs
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 20:10:15 -0600
Tom's still on the list in lurk mode. I see him post something every so
often. I just received email from him yesterday. He gave me the heads up
on a Datsun sedan on Austin craigslist near me. I didn't need the car
and it appears that someone else did, as it is not listed any longer.

In looking at the listed plugs it appears to me that the necked down
part of the plugs are somewhat shorter than I remember Tom's being.
Since I have a 67.5, I don't have nor need any plugs, but I did see some
of Tom's long ago. Am I remembering things incorrectly?

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake John F Sandhoff:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001