Re: [Roadsters] OT Datsun subject: Wintertime warmer-upper,

To: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT Datsun subject: Wintertime warmer-upper,
From: "Guy" <sales@foilgraphics.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:41:49 -0700
Greetings,
I went to the Barret Jackson Auto Auction yesterday.  Talk about excess.
Wow!  Alot of great cars...but the prices....oofda!  It was fun seeing some
of the cars from my past: 63 Corvette, 66 Corvette Sting ray, Alfa Romeo
Spider.  I didn't see one of my all time very favorite cars...an Austin
Healy Bug eye Sprite.  Good grief, that was a fun little bugger to drive.  I
was hoping to see more vendors for the do it yourselfers.   Big mistake.
This event is for the "pay someone else to do it" crowd.
Over 1,200 vehicles sold.  The most expensive I saw was a butt ugly limo
that sold for $250,000.   Great weather.  A good experience.
Guy
Chandler, AZ
67.5 stroker.