Re: [Roadsters] OT Datsun subject: Wintertime warmer-upper,

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT Datsun subject: Wintertime warmer-upper,
From: John Wightman <johnwightman@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:34:17 -0800
Wow, what a gathering - two things jumped out at me - first was the picture
of the V8 in a baby blue engine bay right after the shot of the green lotus
7 and the baby blue Mini shot - that had me going for a bit..!

Second was with all that beautiful hardware in attendance, why waste a shot
on a smart car??? Ugh.

Thanks for the post...!