Re: [Roadsters] Comp Springs

To: "'Fred Davidson'" <fred.davidson@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Comp Springs
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:40:59 -0500
A bit off the topic, but for reference, I have the old style comps front and
rear on my 69 2000.  I'm assuming they are the old style, the car was last
on the road in the early 90'sand sat for years before I owned it.  They were
pretty awful with Koni adjustable shocks, but I went to KYB GR2's and the
ride is phenominal.  Very nice on the highway, and can tollerate the
occasional "OH S*#@T" whrn you don't see the big dip in the road.  There is
probably some compromise and the track handling mey not be as good as the
Konis, but no chipped teeth.

Dave
ECR