Re: [Roadsters] Car Cover for Roadster

To: "'Gary McCormick'" <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>, <tminerpcav@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Car Cover for Roadster
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:49:38 -0500
Linda wrote: "I used the generic Covercraft car cover for a small car, sized
for a Mazda Miata they said, and it fits fine."

Please remember that you're looking at a car cover. Its overall size and
SHAPE are most important. These aren't pantyhose. An early roadster is
(stock) only 1.02 inches shorter (max roof height) than a '70 (51.18" vs.
52.20"). My "generic" cover came from Costco over a year ago. It was noted
as "sports car". It fits well, a little droopy at the ends points, but it
fits. It does its job. It keeps the car dry, snow, ice, dust (or pollen,
depending on the time of the year) free.
Just my $0.02, (This email won't go in HTML, so I can't use the friggin
"cents" sign, HAHAHAHA)
Matt