Re: [Roadsters] Studs too short for new Panasports

To: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Studs too short for new Panasports
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 06:40:28 -0600
Mike,

I installed the Corvair studs some time back to fit my Nissan alloy
wheels. They worked great.

Since it's been years since I did it, I'm going from memory. There are
two different knurling patterns on available Corvair studs, one coarse
and one fine. I think the fine ones matched fairly closely the factory
knurling. Once they were in I've had no trouble at all. The studs I
bought were from Dorman, which should be obtainable from just about any
non-chain auto parts house.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Mike H.:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001