Re: [Roadsters] Studs too short for new Panasports

To: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>, "'Mike H.'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Studs too short for new Panasports
From: Larry Dziuba <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:45:14 -0700
I received my 15" Panasports last year and had them put on at a decent tire
shop.  They never mentioned anything about a short stud problem.  He did
point out that I had 7/16" on front & 20? mm studs on the back.  I thought
that was odd but that nothing else.  Am I the only guy with Panasports out
there with stock length studs?  Larry.