[Roadsters] SOlvamg SHow Website Info and Update

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] SOlvamg SHow Website Info and Update
From: Jeff Torres <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:15:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,

  Well it appears I have managed to get the website up on the Internet.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to update the registered participants or
input any info, but be assured that I have been receiving
registrations(THANKS!).

  Early registration ends tomorrow and If you have not registered, but plan on
going to please drop me a line with your info. I'd appreciate it.

  Thanks to everyone for their understanding and support on this. I do believe
though that the website is the way to go. I have had many, many requests for
info/interest in our Solvang Show from people who knew about it, but never had
any way to find out info other than word of mouth. I am certain this will be an
avenue for growth and exposure for not only our show, but our Roadster
lifestyle as well!  I have been contacted by two sources that made their
decision to cover our show this year, in part from the info on the website. The
first is a Nissan Mag that has decided to cover our show for the first time and
the second is a video production company that does projects for cable and
satellite TV. Soooo...there ya' have it. Again thanks to all!!! See you in 16
days!

  Jeff T.