Re: [Roadsters] looking for a distributor testing machine

To: "'oliver'" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] looking for a distributor testing machine
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:54:17 -0400
It took me about 6 months of constant searching; most were selling for
$500.00 to $750.00, and shipping can be alot.  I finally got lucky, pick
it up this Friday.  If you are only doing the occasional distributor,
I'd be glad to set them up for you.  It's bound to be less expensive
than a machine.  If you keep looking, you may get lucky.

Dave Brisco
EastCoastRoadster@comcast.net