Re: [Roadsters] A couple of questions

To: "'dave'" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] A couple of questions
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:29:18 -0400
Thanks Dave,
You're the only one who replied with the Flasher info so far. I guess I have
to go get a second one. I got an email from Gary "the man" himself about the
rotor and cap. "Cap and rotor for a 1982 Nissan 210 (1.4 L engine if they
have to ask what engine)". I assume the later year may have the brass
contact set. I'm thinking some Velcro tape on the OUTSIDE of the dash OVER
the clock may be the way to go to mount my iPod controller screen. I have
too much other stuff I want to do before Mitty to frustrate myself taking
out everything I would need to (heater box, controllers, etc., to get my fat
ass close enough to the clock to pull it!
Matt