Re: [Roadsters] Body Weight

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Body Weight
From: "Richard Brown" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:45:58 -0400
I ran I bolts through the seat mount holes then through 6" 2x6's.  I hooked
my tow chains to the I bolts from side to side and crossing them.  The
cherry picker lifted the body right off.  The 2x6's gave support against
flexing.  It is easier to remove with two people but I've done it alone more
than once.  Go slow so if anything is stuck you don't bend something.

Richard Brown