Re: [Roadsters] Stock vs. Modified (was Late car Rear view mirror

To: alvingogi@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Stock vs. Modified (was Late car Rear view mirror
From: davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:04:44 -0400
I really enjoyed this thread. I guess I lost the argument. The modified people
won.
I have been so motivated for the modification side that I am going to buy a
bucket of BERH paint and a roller at home depot and head to the Museum of Fine
Art and "MODIFY" some of those outdated old paintings that can't compete with a
fine digital print. How can Monet compete wit 7 megapixels?
The Mods Win.
Dave M