Re: [Roadsters] Stock vs. Modified (was Late car Rear view mirror

To: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Stock vs. Modified (was Late car Rear view mirror
From: "Prasad, Sunil" <sprasad@tycoelectronics.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:02:39 -0700
I love both stock and modified roadster's
I am doing a SR swap, and changed the seats, interior too.
I would love keeping the car stock, the reason I chose to modify is
because of the cost of keeping it stock.
The price for the original parts is to expansive for me.
I am doing the swap because I love the car.

Sunil
67.5 SR20
75 620 Truck L20