Re: [Roadsters] OT: Spelling

To: "MH" <>, "Gary and Cindy Ault"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Spelling
From: "Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ED03)" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:28:44 -0500
 I think it is a "left brain - right brain" thing.  Engineers can not
spell well - this one included.  If it was not for spell-check people
would have good time with me:)

I am generally pretty creative, but I do have "gaps".  I started taking
guitar lessons and this has really helped exercise the left brain.  I am
finding my designs come easier and more often.  Now if I had the time to
build all this stuff....

Have a great Roadster week everyone!