Re: [Roadsters] OT: Spelling

To: Steve Harvey <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Spelling
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:34:15 -0500
Back some 25 years ago I was involved in the installation of a couple of
Japanese-manufactured printers. One manual said was ILLEGAL to block the
air vents on top of it, instead on DON'T block the vents. The other
manual was so difficult to understand how to set the DIP switches that I
started reading the manual from the beginning. Not a single sentence
made sense. By page 20 it started making sense. When I got to page 60,
where the DIP switch settings were documented, I could tell what they
were talking about! It's really bad when you have to train your mind to
understand what someone else has written in English!

I may still have those manuals, I'll have to look for them.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Steve Harvey:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001