Re: [Roadsters] OT: Spelling

To: AffordPlbg@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Tim
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Spelling
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:50:54 -0700 (PDT)
Nancy (and all), The misuse of I/me is very common, but recently I have noticed
a lot of people on TV, including Anchors (who do not even write their own
stuff) misusing he/him and her/she.  It is everywhere.  As in "Him and I were
discussing X", or "That was a surprise to she and I"
(how about to her and me, which sounds odd only because no one ever does it
correctly, it would seem).  What a language!

Mike SC