[Roadsters] Great road trips, OH to VA

To: "'oliver'" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Great road trips, OH to VA
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:58:46 -0400
  Try Route 250 from New Philly, Ohio through West Virginia and down to
Staunton, Virginia.  Just make sure your brakes are in good working order.
There is a State Trooper that hangs out around Lake Tappan in Ohio that just
loves to stop red roadsters (Ask Teddy Seidenfeld!).  And the Blue Plate
dinner, just south of Hundreds, WV, serves great hot cakes and a good cup of
coffee.  A great ride over the mountains!

Paul
Ohio