Re: [Roadsters] OT: Getting cars towed cross country -- anyone done

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (Datsun Roadster List)
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Getting cars towed cross country -- anyone done
From: ppeters914@comcast.net (Pete Peters)
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 23:53:52 +0000
I used Wolfe Transport to get my roadster from San Jose, CA to Seattle, WA.
Cost $450. Very professional on the phone, and no problems with the
driver/delivery.

The only thing I would do different next time is to arrange covered transport
as my soft top front grommets got torn out, which I didn't notice until weeks
later.

Pete

From: "Nathaniel Leeds" <nmleeds@mindspring.com>