Re: [Roadsters] OT: Getting cars towed cross country -- anyone done

To: Nathaniel Leeds <nmleeds@mindspring.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Getting cars towed cross country -- anyone done
From: David Mohammed <virtualmaniac@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 20:22:00 -0400
One place you can check out is Uship.com. They let you put in the price you
are wanting to pay and then shippers will bid for your job. The lady I sold my
roadster to was able to ship her car enclosed for $600 from FL to TX. It just
happened the shipper was going that way and had a space left on the trailer.

David.