Re: [Roadsters] BBQ

To: vulforge@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] BBQ
From: 12061997@comcast.net (Bob Ballinger, Muncie,Indiana)
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 19:00:02 +0000
I'm with you Russell! I'm retired from NS RR and use to run from Moberly to NKC
 and lived in KC for a while......Take em to Bryant's or Bates or 20 other
restaurants and let them match those. I love Texas and just had a couple of BBQ
meals around Austin last month and they were great but not Bryant's...( I do
understand Austin is not TEXAS much anymore)bob ballinger 67-1600 Muncie,IN

From: vulforge@aol.com