Re: [Roadsters] Starter Problem Continued

To: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>, roadster
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Starter Problem Continued
From: matthew peterson <pete_303@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:20:56 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I decided to take Greg's advice and at least see what I could get a
rebuilt starter/solenoid for.  I'm glad I did because I got one for $29!  I
was suprised it was so inexpensive.  I think I paid more to get my old one
"fixed" last time.
I pulled the old one last night and put the new one on and
it engaged just like it should.  No more whirring and grinding.  What a
relief.  Problems are never fun but I did learn something new throught this
one.
Thanks everyone for your input and help.
Matt Peterson
'68 1600 (L20b)
Houston, MN