[Roadsters] Clutch master & slave (was Re: Good Parts Supplier

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (Datsun Roadster List)
Subject: [Roadsters] Clutch master & slave (was Re: Good Parts Supplier
From: ppeters914@comcast.net (Pete Peters)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 02:28:30 +0000
>From the Hydraulics section of the Parts Interchange on 311s.org:

# Clutch slave Raybestos #SC37213 or Beck-Arnley 072-1241. Application
1969-1972 521 truck. Fits perfectly, everything bolts right up. Bought at the
local Parts Plus store for about $27--$32.

(67.5 and all high winshields)
# Clutch master early 510 clutch master cylinder number, Beck-Arnley 072-1084,
used till 2/69.(All)

>From RockAuto.com:

Clutch master: BECK/ARNLEY Part # 072-6521          $36.79

They also list a repair kit for the clutch slave.

Ciao.

Pete

From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>