[Roadsters] Another Datsun

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: [Roadsters] Another Datsun
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 06:35:42 -0700
Now that the Roadster is getting painted my wife figured I needed another
project car. However she wanted a truck (no argument, we need one). However
we decided we wanted to get a vintage truck and since I like Datsuns, I got
HER a 1970 L521.  Nice little truck, it needs some interior work and little
body work. Left Fender needs some attention. I will be needing to find a
grill, if any one has knowledge of where I can find parts for this I would
appreciate some sharing of that knowledge.

The only thing about this truck I have to find a way of correcting is this:
I am 6'1" and I fit ok in my '66 Roadster, but this pick up... GEEZ! That
wheel is too close to my chest for comfort.  It is fun to drive though, but
it aint a Roadster :o)

Chris

--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA

If you are lucky enough to stand next to a Roadster, then you are lucky
enough.