Re: [Roadsters] Advice requested...

To: "David Conrad" <drc@virtualized.org>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Advice requested...
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 01:24:50 -0600
David,

Your immediate problems do not sound too difficult.  If you are not able to
find someone from the list to help you with repairs, I think Mike Kerr
operates Roadster Restoration in SF, and he is a true expert with all
aspects of repair and restoration of these cars.  I'm sure there are several
other shops, as well, but I know of Mike.

Gary Ault
Chicago area
'66 1600/U20
'67-1/2 2000 Solex