Re: [Roadsters] Advice requested...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, David Conrad <drc@virtualized.org>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Advice requested...
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 10:56:36 -0800 (PST)
David,

I'm sorry to hear that your father has passed away. Dave was a lively
contributor to the Datsun Roadster list.

You can ship you car from Hawaii directly to the Port of Oakland via Matson
Shipping. Full details can be found at:

http://matson.com/matnav/services/hawaii.html

Actually, an ex-nissan Datsun Roadster racer, Elroy Goto, works (or  at least
he did a few years ago) at Matson.

In the Bay Area, there are several shops which can help you with the roadster.
You may wish to check out Datsun Sports:

http://datsunsports.com/

Best of Luck.

Dan Zubkoff
Houston, TX