Re: [Roadsters] early 67 1600 won't run

To: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@dccnet.com>, <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, "Datsun
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] early 67 1600 won't run
From: "Peter Harrison" <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:28:03 -0800
So
Recently I destroyed my pertronix when I changed from a lucas coil - which
had served me for over 20000 miles because it was leaking - new coil - bad
pertronix - my belief is that the lucas had a build in resistor - now i am
running coil, ballast resiter (1.6 ohms) and all is fine - except for Sunday
night of course <G>

Peter - Eliza no va no mas