Re: [Roadsters] OT Re: SPAM on roadster list

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT Re: SPAM on roadster list
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 12:42:23 -0500
 Since this is an occasional issue perhaps we should spend a bit of time
sharing how to protect the List and our computers. Usually the answer is "get
antivirus software" or some such generic response. Anything more detailed that
a computer tech could provide? Perhaps a link to info or something so when this
comes up again we can pull the post from the archives.
Muchas gracias,
Linda