Re: [Roadsters] OT Re: SPAM on roadster list

To: <ljordan704@netscape.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT Re: SPAM on roadster list
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 12:16:00 -0800
And if all this is not enough to worry about....

NEVER, NEVER open an e-card.  The jerks (for lack of a better word to use
here) who create this garbage have figured out how to plant trojans inside
of the card.  The anti-virus and other protection software misses these
little jewels and someone is watching your every keystroke if one makes its
way into your PC.

Tomorrow I get to start over on a friends computer because she can't follow
the rules.  It is about a 6 month thing with her.  Now the computer is
pressing the left mouse button all by itself when she visits almost any web
site and forwards her to an invalid web site.  Wunnerful.  I wonder what
else is happening inside of her PC.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland