[Roadsters] Thread Size?

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Thread Size?
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 13:03:20 -0500
Okay, the new top is on. It looks and works great. Haven't put the
tonneau on yet, but have a bunch of other things to do before the show
in San Antonio in two weeks that'll be easier if I just pull the top
off . One thing I need to do is get a couple of nuts for the top
pivots. They were missing when I got the car. IIRC, they were acorn
nuts and they look like some flavor of 1/4 with a fine thread.  Are
they 1/4-24? I can pull one of the brackets and take it to the
hardware store with me but I thought I'd ask in case someone knows off
the top of their head.

--
Ron