Re: [Roadsters] 68-70 R16 Water Pump Blues

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, DJoh797014@aol.com, prbreuhan@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 68-70 R16 Water Pump Blues
From: Ruth <ruth@earlydatsun.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:56:09 +1000
R16 water pumps are available new from Autobarn in Australia for a
retail price of $80 AUD. With postage to the US(registered and
insured) is around $150 AUD, which at todays exchange rate is around
$105 USD.

Don't know who's charging you $300, but that sounds a bit steep.

These ones may (depending on supplier at the time) have a pressed
steel impeller instead of a cast iron one. But other than that they
are fine to use.

If you (or anyone else)  would like one, let me know and I can obtain
and post one for you. Alan works at Autobarn (conveniently!) so he's
there every day.

Cheers guys,

Ruth