Re: [Roadsters] 68-70 R16 Water Pump Blues

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 68-70 R16 Water Pump Blues
From: Eric Gillis <mkiisupra@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 03:08:19 +0000
My Roadster Friends-

I wanted to thank you all so much for all the information for my problem in
such a short time.  I thought I had checked out all the angles to the water
pump through the 311s.org postings, forklifts, rebuilds, local and custom, hub
swaps, true pricing, etc.  However, you folks blew me away with such
information and more!  I think I have the situation solved, I will get back
with a final solution to add to the 311s.org post and hopefully on to Solvang
with a Roadster!

Thank you again,

Eric G