Re: [Roadsters] 68-70 R16 Water Pump Blues

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 68-70 R16 Water Pump Blues
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 20:00:43 -0700
I just plugged in the following part number from the Online Parts Catalog to
ForkLiftPartsSupply.com

<http://www.forkliftpartssupply.com/home.aspx?Page=Parts:> and found:

Nissan (Datsun) 21010-78226     PUMP - WATER    $39.20

Now, there are 16 part numbers listed for 'WATER PUMP W/FAN CLUTCH & GASKET'
(2 SAE, 14 Metric), so I'm not positive which one is correct, but the point
is that it's a much cheaper alternative and it's still Nissan.

Pete