Re: [Roadsters] aren't these early truck hubcaps?

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] aren't these early truck hubcaps?
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 21:35:59 -0700
I saved the hubcaps off of my PL521 truck (1970) before it was hauled to
the wrecking yard 15 years ago because they were exactly the same as the
hubcaps on my SRL311 Roadster. I have never checked part numbers or
anything, but they look the same and they fit the same.

I even have three brand new ones in still in the box.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA