Re: [Roadsters] aren't these early truck hubcaps?

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] aren't these early truck hubcaps?
From: Tom Duffy <tomuo@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 21:45:55 -0700
Darn, there is so much else original on this roadster, it seemed
inconceivable that
they weren't original.    California Black plates are the bit I'm most
proud of.
1970s Frantz/ /"toilet roll" secondary oil filter is the thing I'm least
proud of (removed now)

Is this a Roadster with original caps?
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/post-your-photos/26136-all-classic-japanese-car-bike-show.html

Is there documentation anywhere that proves that all years only came
with the style
in the photo?

Tom.