Re: [Roadsters] aren't these early truck hubcaps?

To: "Gary McCormick" <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>, "datsun-roadsters:
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] aren't these early truck hubcaps?
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 23:49:37 -0500
Gary,

I put the truck caps alongside my originals, and the differences, though
minor, are clear.  Since I bought my car in 1971 from the original owner, I
am pretty confident that the caps on it were original.  And, I know what I
bought as a replacement were from a truck, because the seller said so at the
time.  (He could have gotten much more money for originals.)

Gary A