Re: [Roadsters] RE; adaptors: Grant or Mome: steering wheels

To: Fergus OFarrell <fergus06@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] RE; adaptors: Grant or Mome: steering wheels
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 18:31:04 -0700
Fergus,

The Grant adapter looks like it only works with Grant wheels.

The Momo adapter has the standard 6 screw setup most aftermarket wheels
come with.  (Grant looks like it uses 5 screws)

If I get my car together and finished by Solvang, I'll try to make it.
Not sure if that's going to happen.  There's still a small list of stuff
to do, but the car is 95% done.  It's all the little jinky stuff that's
left that takes time...

Eddie